Terms & Privacy
Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection statement explains how Amariz Limited deals with the personal information we need to collect and use in order to provide our services.
Protecting Personal Information
We consider the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as being very important to our relationship with our customers. Any information provided to Amariz Limited will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. We respect an individual’s right to privacy and handle all information with appropriate confidentiality.
Using Personal Information
Your personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- The assessment, setting-up and management of your insurance
- Transmission to those involved in your treatment or care
- Retaining cancelled memberships and associated details indefinitely to assist us in determining future applications for insurance that you may wish to make
- Transmission to carefully selected third parties as part of our administrative operations
- As may be required or permitted by law or as appropriate to detect and prevent fraud and improper claims.
Our purposes for holding, and our uses of, personal information are listed in the Register of Data Controllers. You may inspect this, or obtain a copy of the relevant entry from the Office of the Information Commissioner (website:www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk).
Personal Information and our Website
You are welcome to browse our website without providing us with personal information and we do not use ‘cookies’ to collect user information from the site.
You may choose to provide us with limited personal information (for example your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and email address) in order to obtain further information on the services outlined in our website. We will only use the personal information you provide for the purposes of supplying the specific services you have requested. We will not disclose personal information provided via our website to any other third parties without your consent and personal information will not be used for direct marketing by Amariz Limited or other companies.
Please note that email is not a secure means of communication and we would recommend that you do not send sensitive personal information to us by this means.
Personal information that you supply voluntarily in emails may subsequently be used to administer your insurance cover, process claims and improve the service we provide.
Keeping your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date
To help us ensure that your personal information remains accurate and up-to-date please inform us of any changes to the contact details you have provided.
Requesting a copy of your Personal Information
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a small administration fee for this service, up to the maximum allowed by the Act.
If you have a query about the way we protect personal information or require a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact:
Amariz Limited, Imperial House, 1 Harley Place, Bristol, BS8 3JT, United Kingdom. Tel 0117 974 5770. Email email@example.com.
Amariz Limited’s trading address and registered office is Imperial House, 1 Harley Place, Bristol, BS8 3JT, United Kingdom. Tel. +44 (0)117 974 5770, Fax +44 (0)117 974 5780, Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Amariz Limited is registered and incorporated in England and Wales, registered no. 3711064 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who can access it from the United Kingdom, the European Economic Area and France’s Overseas Departments and Territories and who are resident in the same. Amariz Limited makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, elsewhere. Those who access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent that, they are applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Amariz Limited has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling its content but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information thereon and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Amariz Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in such materials is not intended, nor implied, to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- The materials appearing on this website may include material submitted by parties other than Amariz Limited and this website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of such persons to ensure such material and such websites comply will all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Amariz Limited disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material, or its failure to comply with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the materials appearing on this website are owned by Amariz Limited.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England.